*****WE ARE NOW TAKING ORDERS FOR CHRISTMAS*****
Important Changes at Rossiter’s Butchers
I’ve served the Bournville community for the last 37 years and in this unprecedented and complicated time I want to be sure that I am doing the very best by my customers, our community and of course the team here at Rossiter’s Butchers.
This last week has been overwhelming for all of us. To make things work more efficiently we will be adopting a new way of working moving forwards:
Our interim opening hours will be:
Tuesday: 8:00 am until 3:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am until 1:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am until 3:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am until 3:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am until 3:00 pm
***PLEASE CALL INTO THE SHOP AS USUAL TO BUY GOODS***
You can also place orders via or “Online Ordering Page” or email.
However, we are struggling to keep up with online orders so please, please call in to the shop where ever possible.
Online orders will be acknowledged and then paid for over the phone and a collection date and time agreed for at least one working day after.
For those that can’t email, please leave a message on the answerphone… we will call you back for your order and arrange a collection date and time, again at least one working day ahead.
Deliveries are VERY limited and will only be available to those who are elderly or in the vulnerable group locally.
I want to thank you for your patience, understanding and support.
I look forward to seeing you soon.
Welcome To Rossiter’s Organic Butchers
Birminghams 1st Organic Butchers
Keeping Calm and Carrying On…
In this difficult and changing times we want to reassure our customers:
· We are closely watching the situation, the advice being given and how we can best support our customers and local community;
· Washing our hands is something we do all the time and is one of the reasons we have such an excellent hygiene rating. To help protect you and us, we have introduced additional hygiene measures, in particular our card machines, counters and handles and doors;
· We are well stocked! We have spoken to our suppliers and they are well prepared as well;
· We ask you not to come in if you are in isolation or have the symptoms to watch out for… this is to protect all our customers. If you are struggling and live locally, call us and we will do our best to help.
· We are still smiling! One thing to be sure of is a warm welcome at Rossiter’s Organic Butchers!
I was putting together a hamper as a gift and wanted to include some quality fresh meat, so it was recommended that I try Rossiters. The team there were excellent and so helpful - the T-bone steaks and olive oil which they recommended were incredible. Great quality food - amazing meat and amazing customer service!
October 15, 2019
I went there today with my partner and sons. The gentlemen behind the desk were so friendly. The poultry prices are really good. I can't wait to make meat stock!
September 7, 2019
We are just relaxing after a wonderful Easter lunch, with the beautiful pork shoulder (and crackling!) from Rossiters. Tasty, juicy, just like pork should be. And the resulting gravy was splendid. Although we live two hours away, we cannot wait to return!
April 21, 2019
Great service and the best meats you will taste👍
April 10, 2019
The staff is really friendly and meat quality a superb. I wish they were a bit cheaper though or discount for student.
August 15, 2018
I love Rossiters! Always service with a smile and they cater excellently for dietary requirements - preservative-free sausages in my case. Highly recommend!
March 21, 2019
Rossiters Organic Butchers Associates
- November 23, 2018
- August 27, 2016
- November 5, 2015
- October 22, 2015